From left to right we have:
- an old chicken feeder to remind us of our chicks that will be arriving in May
- my handpainted garden gate sign (tutorial to come tomorrow!)
- a sweet little bunny
- some paper pinwheels stuck in a rusty yellow sap bucket
- a pot of daffodils on top of an old wooden box
- my little tree stump with our initials
Combine a new mantelscape with this beautiful warm weather we're having in Indiana, and I'm ready to go outside and get my garden planted!
Be sure to go check out all of the beautiful Spring mantels at Layla's Spring Fling link party!