Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Dartboard Jewelry Cabinet


It's the season finale over at So You Think You're Crafty!  I'm so excited that I made it this far!  For the finale week theme of "Purple" I made an old dartboard cabinet into a jewelry storage cabinet for my daughters' closet.

I'll be posting the tutorial on the blog after the contest is over, but in the meantime, I would really appreciate your vote!

Head over to So You Think You're Crafty sometime before Thursday night and cast your vote!

I really appreciate everyone's support throughout this whole contest!

1 comment:

  1. One of the best articles that I’ve read in a very long time! I Took notes and surely gonna implement and test bunch of stuff you talked about.
    You’re a beast! Cheers, Ash
    And don't forget to visit The bestpickers

    ReplyDelete