Friday, August 5, 2011

InstaFriday

I'm linking up at Life Rearranged to share some of the highlights of my week.

---------------------------------------



1. This big pile of scrap wood is just calling my name. You know there are a ton of projects just waiting in there!



2. Miss Maddie all snuggled up so sweet.



3. My sweet husband hauling home some treasures from an auction for me.



4. Yummy caprese skewers made by my four year olds.





---------------------------------------

How about you? How was your week? Do you have big plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Those skewers look yummy. Glad you linked up. No plans for our weekend. Got inspired to go to Panera from a friend on Facebook. Looks like a great scrap pile. And your daughter is very cute all snuggled.

    ReplyDelete