Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lollipop Printable


Recently, some good friends of ours were blessed with their third child, a sweet little girl.  I wanted to come up with a small gift to take to big brother and sister when we went to meet the baby.  I quickly remembered seeing these giant rainbow colored lollipops at the Dollar Tree a few months back.


I picked up a couple there, but I have since noticed that our local Walgreen's also sells these for $1.


If you'd like, you can download the Big Brother and Big Sister label here.  Simply cut out the round shape and use some double sided tape to stick it on.  Add some cute ribbon and you have a very affordable, but very cute, gift for an older sibling!


If you're downloading the label for your own use, please take a second and become a follower of Three Scoops of Love.  Thanks!

Of course, these could really be used for any gift-giving occasion, so I also made Happy Birthday and Get Well Soon labels.  Download the second page here.

 



I really loved how these gifts turned out for our friends, but the best part of the day was getting to meet this little sweetie!  Don't you just want to cuddle her?

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I might need to use that very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to personalize a "sweet" gift. I bet any kid would love to get that! You have some wonderful ideas.

    I am a new follower from the Show and Tell linking party at Blue Cricket Design. If you have a chance stop by http://messforless.blogspot.com and say hi.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable printable. I would love for you to share this project on my Inspiration Board {link party}. I know my readers would really enjoy it.
    http://carolynshomework.blogspot.com/2011/09/inspiration-board-link-party-14.html
    Hope to see you there.
    carolyn | homework

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried to download the files but it just takes me to the "Box" website. I created a profile and tried again but it is just taking me to a place where I can upload a file. Please let me know what I am doing wrong.

    Thanks,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete