Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pencil Hairclips

After making the colored pencil hairclips, I thought it would also be cute to use regular pencils.  For these, I cut them a bit longer, 1 1/2", just to get the look I wanted.  Same as the colored pencils, I glued them to a ribbon covered alligator clip, and voila!


  1. The hairclip is really, really cute! :)

  2. Adorable idea!! Perfect for back to school!! Thank you for sharing!! :)

  3. This is so cute! I'll have to try to get one done before the first day of school! Thanks for sharing the great idea!
    Dee -

  4. This is adorable! My "baby" can't wait for one of these (and she is 14). :-)

  5. What a cute idea!

    I wanted to let you know that I have featured your project on Fun Family Crafts today! You can see it here

    FFC also accepts submissions! Please consider this an invitation to submit as many kid friendly craft tutorials as you like. I look forward to seeing what you submit!

    If you would like to display a featured button on your site, you can grab one from the right side bar of your post above.